2 x D8 + 2 x D10
- Two D-8 + Two D-10 Cigars
- D-8 5 ½” x 56
- D-8 Wrapper: San Andreas Mexico
- D-8 Binder: Nicaraguan Esteli
- D-8 Filler: Nicaraguan Condega & Piloto Cubano DR
- D-10 6” x 58 Maduro
- D-10 Wrapper: Sumatra Ecuador Maduro
- D-10 Binder: Doble F San Vicente DR
- D-10 Filler: Blend of Piloto Cubano DR
- We add a Boveda 2-Way Humidity Control packet inside every sampler.
- High quality, self-regulating 69% humidity control for 2-3 months.
- Order more Boveda’s – no extra shipping charge
The D-8 Made especially for Chris Doumitt, This smooth cigar is a perfect blend of Dominican Republic Piloto Cubano and Condega leaf. The Condega region has more cloud cover, and rockier soil than other regions in the DR, leading to a thinner leaf, and a less potent flavor. The binder is a northern Nicaraguan binder to continue the smoothness, and all skillfully wrapped in flavorful and hearty San Andreas wrapper. Medium
The D-10 The Biggest and most intimidating cigar in the Doumitt Humidor. Just like the D-10 Dozer, this Big Boy gets the job done in comfort and style. A pleasure to smoke. Don’t let the 6” x 58 size scare you away. The creamy and slightly sweet and delicate Sumatran wrapper pulls all of the Dominican filler and binder flavors together for an amazing cigar. Medium to Mild
Don’t forget to add a Lighter and Cutter